|B.PAC Team members
The P.A.C. team
- Local people (Thai National) and Expats, enthusiastic hosts (not tour guides), more Who are P.A.C people
- If you require specific skills please ensure validate with the booking agent
Our Slogan: Get the most use a host
Our Mission: Orientate, Translate and Negotiate to ensure your seamless experience.
They are not guides or Professionals (unless specified), they are local enthusiastic people.
Our foremost goal is your seamless experience, they keep you on track, but it becomes less important once you've experienced Thai time with Thai Culture, you'll see.
Our success is "adding value"
"Best value" is not just "financial" it's also memorable experience that enriches life!
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement.
All our decisions relate to the FUTURE all our experiences are based on the PAST.
Why you should "get the most, use a host"
It’s the people you meet that make the memories.
Thailand's people culture is unique, it's about a beautiful spirit, give yourself that memory.
Basic P.A. rates are very low, it's incomparable to the experience of time with Thai.
Misconceptions > with cultural difference and tall travel tales there many misconceptions.
This is your chance to "open your world", be curious, ask your host about any and all topics, just as you would a friend.
The P.A.C. team comprise
- Local Thai - Ladies - Men - Gaetoys (Ladyboys)
- Expat's - we vision the option of an ambassador of each Country
- Tourism Guides - licensed
- Professional Travel agents
- International travel Professionals
Want to know more
- We appreciate your interest, read about how we started in the section - enquire about us
Concept: Gold <> Silver <> Bronze
Select a service that meets your priority: Quality or Budget
Smartchat - everyday we align and design
S.M.A.R.T Specific, Measurable, Action orientated , realistic, Timeline
T.E.A.M. Together <> Everyone <> Achieves <> More
Contact details: see feedback, read more in "enquire"